WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins & themes. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users.
With about 300,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a WordPress Developer with a passion for WordPress.
- Develop existing plugins and fix bugs and add new features
- Work closely with the technical writers to generate developer docs for integration
- Produce new extensions for existing plugins
- Produce mockups and wireframes for pre-production demonstration and product design purpose
- Solid PHP knowledge.
- Really good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
- Experience on Vue.js will be given preference
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred
- The capacity to clearly write about the feature created or products being created will be a plus
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups or any other mockup tool will be given preference
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
- Yearly Retreat (Out Of Town)
- Monthly Team Buffet
- 5 workdays in a week
- 2 Festive bonuses
- One Yearly Extra Bonus (Depending Company Performance)
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Salary range: BDT 25,000 – 45,000
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019