WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins & themes. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users.
With about 250,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a Developer with a passion for WordPress & dream to lead!
- Lead WordPress Product Development
- Manage Development Projects
- Follow & deploy Scrum/Agile Development with Modern PMI standard.
- Develop new plugins, fix bugs add new features
- Lead the technical team for the respective product/department
- Work closely with the technical writers to generate developer docs for integration
- Produce new extensions for existing plugins
- Produce mockups and wireframes for pre-production demonstration and product design purpose
- Perform research on WordPress & PHP related project as assigned by the company
- Advance PHP knowledge.
- Super Passionate about WordPress
- Really good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Passionate About Team Management
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
- Advance Skill on Vue.js or React will be given preference
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred
- The capacity to clearly write about the feature created or products being created will be a plus
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups or any other mockup tool will be given preference
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
- Yearly Retreat (Out Of Town)
- Monthly Team Buffet
- 5 work days in a week
- 2 Festive bonuses
- One Yearly Extra Bonus (Depending Company & Team Performance)
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Salary range: BDT 100,000 – 150,000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019