WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins & themes. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users.
With about 250,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a Developer with a passion for PHP, OpenSource & Specially WordPress. We are venturing out to take our WordPress product and solution to next phase, and we need a good hand in PHP & Laravel.
- Contribute in our PHP-based development
- Help us in our Laravel projects
- Manage Development Projects
- Follow & deploy Scrum/Agile Development with Modern PMI standard.
- Develop new solution, fix bugs add new features
- Co-operate with the technical team for the respective product/department
- Work closely with the technical writers to generate developer docs for integration
- Work closely with our development and product design partners
- Produce mockups and wireframes for pre-production demonstration and product design purpose
- Perform research on Laravel & PHP related project as assigned by the company
- Advance PHP knowledge.
- Expertise in Laravel.
- Passionate about WordPress & OpenSource
- Really good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Passionate About Team Work
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
- Advance Skill on Vue.js or React will be given preference
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred
- The capacity to clearly write about the feature created or products being created will be a plus
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups or any other mockup tool will be given preference
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
- Yearly Retreat (Out Of Town)
- Monthly Team Buffet
- 5 work days in a week
- 2 Festive bonuses
- One Yearly Extra Bonus (Depending Company & Team Performance)
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Salary range: BDT 40,000 – 60,000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019