- Convert PSD Design to Elementor Template
- Follow good-practice for Elementor
- Use Essential Addons for Elementor properly
- Deliver work in time
- Communicate properly as instructed
- Solid HTML+CSS knowledge.
- Really good understanding in Elementor
- Experience in PSD to WordPress conversion will come handy, but not mandatory.
- Experience in WordPress Theming and skinning.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred.
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups or any other mockup tool will be given preference.
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea, and snacks (if choose to do from the office)
- Option to work remotely
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Financial: Contractual Work
- Option to join as Full Time or Part Time as well.
- Complete the Application Form below
- Answer all the questions.
- We will evaluate, notify & assign the test project if eligible.
- You have to submit the Test Project within the given time
- We will contact you about the final selection, and we might request a Face-to-face meeting.
- WPdeveloper reserves the final right to choose a candidate
- The Sample design in WPDeveloper’s design asset, you are not allowed to publish it without our concern.
- Confidentiality is important here.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019