Do you want to start your career by serving the global audience? We are currently looking for 2 Digital Marketing Interns for our marketing initiatives.
WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins, themes and subsystems. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users. With more than 150,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day.
Over the last years, we have created & served the best of the WordPress products to the community of bloggers, web developers, agency owners, and businesses.
What You Will Learn?
- Basic understanding of all specialties within digital marketing
- Depending on specialty focus: you will learn to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, content marketing and social media
- Conduct product research and assist in development planning
- Ability to interpret data using different web analytics tools and your own insights to make relevant suggestions and recommendations
- And much more.
Who Are We Looking For?
- You have a marketing background in university and/or real-world experience
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and it shows through your industry involvement (Coursework, Clubs, Extracurriculars, Blogs, Social Media, Meetups, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in person and English writing skills in different styles/tones
- You take initiative and self-motivated to learn more and do more
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, have the confidence to provide input, etc.
- If you’re certified in Online courses from Coursera, Udemy, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and/or Google Analytics – you will get the call first, we promise!
We strive to offer you the best possible benefits. We believe, your time with us should be personally, professionally, financially rewarding and fun!
- A pleasant and friendly work environment
- Free lunch, amazing coffee, tea and snacks
- Monthly Team Buffet & movie outing
- 5 work days in a week
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
Salary Range: 10K-12K
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019