WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins, themes, and subsystems. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users. With more than 80k happy users, our community is growing day by day.
Over the last years, we have created & served the best of the WordPress products to the community of bloggers, web developers, agency owners, and businesses.
We are currently looking for expert content writers for our blog and other marketing initiatives.
- Create, develop, acquire, and maintain quality and consistent content about WordPress and it’s product related topics
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop content together
- Write web copy for landing pages, blogs, promotions, advertising, marketing pieces, product descriptions, naming, email marketing and web elements
- Research and analyze on our audience to develop engaging content in order to ensure we’re executing upon a data-driven content marketing strategy
- Excellent overall English writing skills in different styles/tones
- Have sound knowledge of WordPress, technical writing, content marketing etc.
- Expertise on how to effectively use keywords in the posts while making it engaging for readers
- Minimum 1-year experience in developing content for the web
- Basic graphic designing (preferably photoshop) for creating blog images or should have an experience with creating images using online tools like Canva or Freepik
- Having publications on credible sites is a plus point
- Well versed with the WordPress dashboard and SEO/SEM knowledge will add extra value.
We strive to offer you the best possible benefits. We believe, your time with us should be personally, professionally and financially rewarding… and fun!
- A pleasant and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary with regular appraisals
- Free lunch and refreshment facilities
- Access to learning resources through training, research, and development
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Company retreats & movie-outings
- 2 festival bonus and performance bonus
Employment Status: Full-time
Location: Mirpur, DOHS
If you feel like you are the right person to join our fabulous team, get in touch with us using the form given below. We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019